When shipping metal parts, corrosion is a constant threat. Whether you ship parts and equipment by land, sea or air cargo, you must ensure that all part and equipment coverage is fully protected – every surface, crevice and cavity is accounted for. Solvent Recycling Systems offers Cortec VCI bags that are environmentally safe and not based on nitrites, giving your products and systems the utmost protection.
Cortec’s Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI®) technology safeguards metals with a chemically adsorbed molecular layer that provides multimetal corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including formulations that protect combinations of metals.
Traditional anti-corrosion methods are messy, costly, and can be hazardous to personnel and the environment. Too often they are ineffective.
- Cost Effective
- Saves costly time and labor: no surface preparation required for application & no cleaning/degreasing required for product use
- Reduces raw material requirements: need for oil is eliminated & desiccants are eliminated
- Eliminates disposal costs: products are fully recyclable & no hazardous waste disposal costs
- Industry Proven Track Record
- Many years of application and testing ensure reliable results
- Multimetal Protection
- Same product provides protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Simple Application
- Recessed and non-contact areas are protected
- Safe for Personnel and Environment
- Non-toxic and recyclable, VpCIs alleviate health and environmental concerns