What types of parts can be washed with an aqueous parts washer?
Aqueous parts washers use water-based detergents and cleaning solutions to remove contaminants from a variety of parts and components. These types of parts washers are versatile and can be used to clean a wide range of parts, including:
- Engine parts: Aqueous parts washers are commonly used to clean engine parts, including pistons, cylinder heads, and engine blocks.
- Fasteners: Aqueous parts washers are commonly used to clean fasteners and other small parts made in cold-heading or screw machines.
- Automotive parts: Aqueous parts washers are effective at cleaning automotive parts, such as brake pads, rotors, and transmissions.
- Industrial parts: Aqueous parts washers can be used to clean industrial parts, such as bearings, gears, and pumps.
- Aerospace components: Aqueous parts washers are suitable for cleaning aerospace components, such as turbine blades, fuel system components, and hydraulic components.
- Medical equipment parts: Aqueous parts washers are used to clean medical equipment parts, including surgical instruments, trays, and other components.
- Electronic components: Aqueous parts washers can be used to clean electronic components, such as circuit boards, contacts, and connectors.
Different aqueous cleaning solutions may be required depending on the specific type of part being cleaned and the type of contaminant being removed. It’s always best to consult the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for the specific aqueous parts washer being used.