Solvent Recycling Services
The concept of solvent recycling, chemical recycling and solvent distillation isn’t a new industry, or even a new concept.
The concept of mineral spirits part washing was introduced more than four decades ago, but the sophistication of the eco-friendly solvent solution market has evolved drastically in recent years. Of course, the old system used to be exchanging old solvent with recycled solvent, but it was done through an outsourced solvent recycling company.
That solvent recycling system wasn’t quite efficient enough for today’s fast-paced industrial world where solvent waste disposal has new environmental requirements. Not to mention the fact that many companies are looking to find low cost solvent recycling solutions.
To understand the evolution of the clean your spirits and recycle solvent market, it begins by examining the features of using a company like Solvent Recycling Solutions.
As for the benefits, the cost savings are evident upon enlisting services like Solvent Recycling Solutions. Picking the right solution means choosing a solvent recovery system that increases the efficiency of degreasing and cleaning operations — while slashing the cost of waste disposal. Solvent Recycling delivers a cost savings between 20-30%.
Solvent Recycling System Features
- Recycles hundreds of different chemicals and returns clean, ready-to-use solvent
- PLC driven for easy temperature adjustments
- Easy-to-use for operators
- Small footprint and some models are portable
- Capable of 24/7 continuous operation or batch processing
- 98% recovery of recycled solvent
- Patented low-temp distillation process
- Automatically draining
- Capable of processing 1.5 to 4.5 gallons of dirty solvent per hour depending on model
Eco-Friendly Solvent Recycling Systems Benefits For Solvent Waste Disposal
- Operations personnel enjoy clean solvent all the time and more efficient cleaning operations
- Purchasing managers see drastic cost reductions
- Environmental, Health and Safety managers eliminate waste streams and EPA paperwork (chemical recycling, chemical disposal, solvent distilling)
- Sustainable solution for reducing hazardous waste disposal and resource consumption